The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

Breakfast in Kitchener ...Thanks to everyone for attending. VERY ENJOYABLE!

10K views 207 replies 40 participants last post by  13493 
#1 · (Edited)
Sunday, February 24th

February 19/19
I have added "Bring "stuff" to sell/trade" to the title.
Please be reasonable...this is a restaurant.

10:00 a.m (that is the time the restaurant opens on a Sunday)

Parking is behind the restaurant. Entrance to the parking is on the right in this pic...between the restaurant and "Oil Changers"
Residential area Property Neighbourhood Suburb Town

WEBSITE : Miltons Restaurant - Casual Dining and Lounge - Welcome

Map Line Ecoregion Road Intersection

Please do not PM me.

If you plan on attending...please post to let me know in the thread.

I will then add your forum name to Post #2 (a list of those attending)

I need to let the restaurant know the approximate number that will be attending.

I will make a list in this post as a way of letting some members know, in case they don't see this thread. If I miss your name, please don't be upset.
In addition, there is no order to the way the names appear.

Hope to see you there.

Please feel free to let others know...Make sure they post if they plan on attending.

@tgibson , @GTmaker , @guitarman2 , @GuitarT , @LexxM3 , @Ayr Guitars , @vokey design , @davetcan , @bigboki , @Milkman , @laristotle, @Budda , @Lola , @Scotty , @troyhead , @Verne , @sambonee , @markxander , @Mooh , @Adcandour , @jdto , @JHarasym , @Hammertone , @snacker , @savageblue , @torndownunit @Merlin, @Jim DaddyO
...to be continued

See less See more
#12 ·
What's a typical Sunday breakfast in Kitchener-Waterloo (aka Kitcheloo) these days. Sausage on a Bun with sauerkraut and ShooFly pie? At least that is what I would have when I would go to the Market on Saturdays during university days

#26 ·
Will definitely be there if I am in town — have a lot of continuous travel for a little while and very hard to predict exact dates, unfortunately.

Incidentally, @greco and I will be showing up drunk, since we live close enough to walk (brisk walk, but who cares when you’re drunk, amiright :)).

[emoji1317] to @greco
Ok so what time should I show up to your place ;)
I’m in! Thanks, @greco

For some reason I didn’t see an alert from being tagged in your first post tho. Weird.
I also did not receive an alert.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.