The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 208 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sunday, February 24th

February 19/19
I have added "Bring "stuff" to sell/trade" to the title.
Please be reasonable...this is a restaurant.

10:00 a.m (that is the time the restaurant opens on a Sunday)

Parking is behind the restaurant. Entrance to the parking is on the right in this pic...between the restaurant and "Oil Changers"
Screen Shot 2019-01-13 at 12.18.20 PM.png

WEBSITE : Miltons Restaurant - Casual Dining and Lounge - Welcome

Screen Shot 2019-01-13 at 11.46.19 AM.png

Please do not PM me.

If you plan on attending...please post to let me know in the thread.

I will then add your forum name to Post #2 (a list of those attending)

I need to let the restaurant know the approximate number that will be attending.

I will make a list in this post as a way of letting some members know, in case they don't see this thread. If I miss your name, please don't be upset.
In addition, there is no order to the way the names appear.

Hope to see you there.

Please feel free to let others know...Make sure they post if they plan on attending.

@tgibson , @GTmaker , @guitarman2 , @GuitarT , @LexxM3 , @Ayr Guitars , @vokey design , @davetcan , @bigboki , @Milkman , @laristotle, @Budda , @Lola , @Scotty , @troyhead , @Verne , @sambonee , @markxander , @Mooh , @Adcandour , @jdto , @JHarasym , @Hammertone , @snacker , @savageblue , @torndownunit @Merlin, @Jim DaddyO
...to be continued

·
Premium Member
13,159 Posts
What's a typical Sunday breakfast in Kitchener-Waterloo (aka Kitcheloo) these days. Sausage on a Bun with sauerkraut and ShooFly pie? At least that is what I would have when I would go to the Market on Saturdays during university days

Reactions: greco

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Chances are I can't make it, but if it becomes possible, I'll head out. My weekends can be pretty hectic.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Sweet, I am 50/50 at this point. My oldest has a Gymnastics competition that weekend out of town and they have yet to announce the schedule. If I can make it I am in, I will update when I know 100%. Thanks for taking the time to do this :)

·
Premium Member
3,027 Posts
I plan to be there.

Reactions: greco

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
Will definitely be there if I am in town — have a lot of continuous travel for a little while and very hard to predict exact dates, unfortunately.

Incidentally, @greco and I will be showing up drunk, since we live close enough to walk (brisk walk, but who cares when you’re drunk, amiright :)).

to @greco

1 - 20 of 208 Posts