·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #207 ·

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #208 ·
Canuck Members with significant others looking for last minute gift for you, we can help. Please have them email me at [email protected] directly rather than simply buying thru the website and as a courtesy I will cover the shipping costs for them. Any wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend who is cool enough to buy the gift of gear for their loved ones deserve respect and a break :)

·
Premium Member
4,340 Posts
Canuck Members with significant others looking for last minute gift for you, we can help. Please have them email me at [email protected] directly rather than simply buying thru the website and as a courtesy I will cover the shipping costs for them. Any wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend who is cool enough to buy the gift of gear for their loved ones deserve respect and a break :)
If I give your email to my girlfriend, she will ask you to block me from doing business with you! :p

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #214 ·
Being that it is summer and summer is almost always slow, it is an excellent time for you to hit us up for deals on high end guitars. It is also our business year end so taxes hurt bad. :(

Guitars | Axe... And You Shall Receive

If you see anything that you might like, we can likely do some significant sort of deal for you on any high end Luthier built piece we have in stock. This is applicable til mid Sept, unless we sell a bunch of stuff really quickly.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #220 ·
Hey folks, just a heads up that we are dealing Stringjoy strings if anyone is curious about them. I am obviously biased but i love them.

Stringjoy Guitar Strings | Custom Guitar Strings & Bass Strings

They are not up on the website but if you want a deal on 5-10 sets, hit me up for forum member pricing. I would love to spread the word a bit about these strings. they are killer and the folks who own the company are good people.

201 - 220 of 237 Posts