The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

181 - 200 of 237 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #185 ·
Here is some really big news for Axe...and you shall receive. As you can see, We finally have a new website/store set up now (courtesy of ssoftltd.com).

http://www.axeandyoushallreceive.com/

Our old, rickety website is still available at archives.axeandyoushallreceive.com in case there is something nostalgic there that you still need to access, but it will no longer be updated. In the meantime, feel free to start frequenting this one. Any comments positive or negative will be welcomed so that we can further improve the interface.

It is our intention to eventually have every new product that we sell available for purchase via shopping cart. This is a somewhat monumental task, so in the meantime, you can still order items from brands that have not been added to the shopping cart database by simply emailing me directly (they are in stock, just not added to the Shopping cart database yet!). Not all countries are loaded in the shipping database as of yet, so if where you live is not listed, just email us and I can get you a shipping quote etc.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #188 ·

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Been crazy busy round here lately. Got some great new lines including Jackson Ampworks and Mastery Bridges. If you play any sort of offset fender like a Jag, Mustang or Jazzmaster, you will want one of these bridges trust me!

Mastery Bridges | Axe... And You Shall Receive
If you have a heavy right hand like me, you can't even consider playing a Jazzmaster or Jaguar without one of these. Worth every cent.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Absolutely, Me and my oldest boy will be there again. What cool stuff are you bringing?
I'll have some fun stuff for you to sample ;) I should be shooting pictures this weekend and I may try to start a quick thread here. I was planning to give you a call before the show just to touch base.

Mike

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #196 ·
I'll have some fun stuff for you to sample ;) I should be shooting pictures this weekend and I may try to start a quick thread here. I was planning to give you a call before the show just to touch base.

Mike
Awesome! It would be good to touch base ahead of time. Do you know what night the Luthier's party is on? Fishbone is playing one night and I am hoping it is not the same night.

181 - 200 of 237 Posts