The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you guys noticed a difference when using the CENT and STREAM modes? I find that although both do a good job of tuning the guitar, the STREAM feature seems to get it closer.

Your thoughts?

-Twiggs

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
I don't think I've ever tried that. I've used it in "chromatic" and "flat" mode but that's it. I will try it and post comments a little later.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
lol, that's the thing about guitar players. We're all so low tech. Turn it on, use it, don't mess with any buttons. I haven't tried the stream either. I'll have to give it a try.

C

·
0 Posts
Stream is where the lights mimic a needle tuner right?

Ya... I tried that... it just made me dizzy.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol, that's the thing about guitar players. We're all so low tech. Turn it on, use it, don't mess with any buttons. I haven't tried the stream either. I'll have to give it a try.
You guys can't tell me you bring your new pedals home and leave all the knobs straight up...:wink:

-Twiggs

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stream is where the lights mimic a needle tuner right?

Ya... I tried that... it just made me dizzy.

The regular CENT mode is supposed to be like a standard needle tuner. The STREAM feature shows pitch deviation. I find you can REALLY dial in with the STREAM mode. With all this said, out of all the TU-2's I've seen, and there's a hell of a lot of them, all have been on CENT mode...

-Twiggs

1 - 7 of 7 Posts