The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

BOSS pedals on sale @ Bestbuy

3K views 42 replies 15 participants last post by  torndownunit 
#1 · (Edited)
#5 ·
What's super odd (at least to me) is that if you scroll through BBs stock, you can see that some items are sol and shipped by other companies - like Cosmo Music.

I just bought a Line 6 HX Effects (helix without the amp crap), so I checked BB to compare and it was the same price - sold from the same store I bought mine from (Pro Music in Markham).

I don't get it.

#6 ·
What's super odd (at least to me) is that if you scroll through BBs stock, you can see that some items are sol and shipped by other companies - like Cosmo Music.

I just bought a Line 6 HX Effects (helix without the amp crap), so I checked BB to compare and it was the same price - sold from the same store I bought mine from (Pro Music in Markham).

I don't get it.
I think they do it sort of like Amazon.

#21 ·
Best Buy used to have some crazy deals on guitars when they had them in stock. I picked up a Gibson USA Melody Maker (the one with 2 P90 pickups) for around $300 when they were clearing them out. Unfortunately, the thing was not put together well, so I took it back.

#39 ·
It would appear my AC-3 has been lost. The tracking page shows two origins. The graphical tracker says Brampton and down below if says Halifax, LOL. I opened a ticket but no response so far, I think they're stumped.

#40 ·
Got my TR-2 this morning. On the CP tracking site, it listed the pick up point being Halifax. On the package's mailing label, the sender was listed as "Eastern Canada Service Depot" with a Brampton address. No mention of Halifax on the label.

I am guessing CP did indeed pick up the package in Halifax. The Brampton address on the label is there in case the package had to be returned to sender for any reason.

@KoskineN: Boss fixed that "perceived volume drop" issue on the TR-2 more than 10 years ago. They did it when they had to redesign the circuit in order to comply with EU's RoHS certification.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.