1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
8,513 Posts
What's super odd (at least to me) is that if you scroll through BBs stock, you can see that some items are sol and shipped by other companies - like Cosmo Music.

I just bought a Line 6 HX Effects (helix without the amp crap), so I checked BB to compare and it was the same price - sold from the same store I bought mine from (Pro Music in Markham).

I don't get it.

·
Premium Member
2,470 Posts
What's super odd (at least to me) is that if you scroll through BBs stock, you can see that some items are sol and shipped by other companies - like Cosmo Music.

I just bought a Line 6 HX Effects (helix without the amp crap), so I checked BB to compare and it was the same price - sold from the same store I bought mine from (Pro Music in Markham).

I don't get it.
I think they do it sort of like Amazon.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Damn. I wish I hadn’t missed out on that fuzz. The guitar player I used to play with had one, and it sounded like poop, in the best kind of way.

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Damn. I wish I hadn’t missed out on that fuzz. The guitar player I used to play with had one, and it sounded like poop, in the best kind of way.
I love shitty pedals and even I can't hack that one hah. It was tempting at the price still though, but I decided to just get the tr2. The blues driver was already out of stock last night or I would have got it as well.

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Does Best Buy have sales like this often? Or are they stopping carrying a line? I've actually never looked at their site, and I never go in the stores anymore.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Does Best Buy have sales like this often? Or are they stopping carrying a line? I've actually never looked at their site, and I never go in the stores anymore.
Hence the reason for the sale. I give them 2 years. Amazon is killing the retail electronics sector.

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Hence the reason for the sale. I give them 2 years. Amazon is killing the retail electronics sector.
I don't even have a huge aversion to stores, I just always hated both Best Buy and Future Shop. It's been so long since I've been in the one in my town that I had no idea they had gear in store.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts