The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Photograph Text Picture frame Room Art
Found these photos while digging out the mitts and boots.

My older sister took them. She woulda been 14-years-old. Her first school dance.

No bass player. One amp for both guitars. Super elaborate drum set (eat your heart out Neal Peart!)

Most importantly, their sweaters match!

My first dance at the same school was Neil Young and the Squires. The other guitar player used a bass on the occasional song.

"Long-May-You-Run" (the hearse) was parked out back with her bright chrome shining in the sun. Too bad I didn't take pictures. I did talk to Neil tho'. I was 13-years-old.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
View attachment 136785 Found these photos while digging out the mitts and boots.

My older sister took them. She woulda been 14-years-old. Her first school dance.

No bass player. One amp for both guitars. Super elaborate drum set (eat your heart out Neal Peart!)

Most importantly, their sweaters match!

My first dance at the same school was Neil Young and the Squires. The other guitar player used a bass on the occasional song.

"Long-May-You-Run" (the hearse) was parked out back with her bright chrome shining in the sun. Too bad I didn't take pictures. I did talk to Neil tho'. I was 13-years-old.
Cool story. Thanks for sharing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts