The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
I've already got tickets to the Montreal show. Good seats also.

Forth or fifth time I've seen Mr. D.

The first was with The Band. Before the Flood. It was GOOD.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I saw the last show of his outdoor summer tour in Fargo on September 9. :cool: That's the first time I'd seen him live and it was a fun time. You never quite know what you're gonna get with the wealth of material he has to choose from and he does mix it up and spread it out over the past 45 years of songs. The shows on the indoor tour should be great. Wish I could make it to one. Alas, we're just stuck with the Stones here in Regina. :wink:

Arauka

·
Registered
546 Posts
Bob can be good or awful, but he's still Bob Dylan.

His bands are always killer.

I saw him about 10 years ago "(I think) at an outdoor thing. He came on in a Torreador costume, right down to the hat.

One of the better Dylan concerts.

·
Premium Member
16,673 Posts
elindso said:
Bob can be good or awful, but he's still Bob Dylan.

His bands are always killer.

I saw him about 10 years ago "(I think) at an outdoor thing. He came on in a Torreador costume, right down to the hat.

One of the better Dylan concerts.
As years pass I gain more and more appreciation for Dylan. I have to admit I prefer his acoustic stuff, but it's all good.

I still hear "Tangled up in Blue" in my mind often.

You can't analyse Bob's voice or playing. He's a writer and his voice, although technically not great, is the perfect instrument to convey the songs.

I'd LOVE to see Dylan.

Good for you Lindsay.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I saw him two summers ago for the first time. My seats sucked and it was in the acoustical deathtrap of the Saddledome but it was still one of my favourite shows ever. I'd absolutely LOVE to see him again, preferably with better seats. Too bad he skipped us this time around. :frown:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts