The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The price is $600 + shipping or best offer.

I can deliver within the GTA, Cambridge, Kitchener, Waterloo and surrounding areas. No trades on this one unless you've got a '68 Deluxe Reverb RI Custom plus cash from me. Or I may consider a DRRI-like amp (22-25 watts) plus cash from me. Lemme know if you have any questions :)

Up for sale is my Blackstar Artist 15, a 15watt 6L6 tone monster. It has two channels, channel one is vox-y and channel two has Blackstar's trademark ISF control that takes the amp from mid-scooped Blackface era tones to more mid-focused British invasion tones.

• Fantastic reverb
  • Great range on the Master Volume
  • Keeps up with a drummer
  • Takes Pedals like a champ
  • Has an Effects Loop
  • Has cabinet simulation for silent practice and recording.
  • Bigger than a traditional 1x12, so no boxiness.
  • Comes with a channel foot switch
Other Specs:
  • Preamp Valves: 2 x ECC83
  • Poweramp Valves: 2 x 6L6
  • Watts: 15W - Speaker Size: 12"
  • Speaker Model: Celestion V
Type Comes with a custom cover from Coveramps.com (worth $100). The amp itself is in mint condition and was mostly used at home.

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its right there:
[The price is $750 + shipping. I can deliver within the GTA, Cambridge, Kitchener, Waterloo and surrounding areas.]
Thanks for that! Hopefully better formatted now. Got carried away haha. Maybe I should pair down?

Just wanted to give as much info as possible cause not much is known about them and you don't see them around used that often.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts