The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Premium Member
1,599 Posts
This is from the tele forum
Traditionally a 335 type guitar uses the Bigsby B7 - that's what you'll see on almost all factory fitted Bigsby guitars (early 330s used B3s but this was fairly quickly changed to a B7). However, since you already have holes in the top for a stop tailpiece, and you don't like the horseshoe type (called a B5) I would suggest a B3 or B11 with a Towner bar mounted into the stop bar mounts. I think this setup looks great, and it saves putting holes in the top as you would with the traditional B7 set up."
What Bigsby For Es-339?

Theres also the setsbar

But its really ducking ugly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.