The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just alerted of this one, keep your eyes open friends.

***STOLEN!!!!***- GRETSCH WHITE FALCON/ NORD ELECTRO 3/ BANJO/ | guitars | Bedford | Kijiji

URGENT!! SEVERAL EXPENSIVE INSTRUMENTS HAVE BEEN STOLEN from my house in Middle Sackville this past week. If you see these instruments for sale please contact me or the police!!!

***Please return to Matt Riendeau at Bedford Long and Mcquade and no questions will be asked.***

1. Gretsch White Falcon

2. Langejans Acoustic guitar (Boutique)

3. Takamine Electric Acoustic guitar

4. Gold Tone Banjo serial... 21308170

5. Two violins

6. Nord Electro 3 - 73 HP piano serial...EF 11521

7. Two Ampeg Reverbrocket guitar amps serial... Aaixi90111 and cfwdr80013

8. Apogee Duet 2 serial...DTAB019765

9. Audio Technica MX-40 Headphones serial 154909000020

10. Apple Super Drive serial C17K5563F4GW

11. Hard drive

·
Registered
18,584 Posts
That is just terrible. All theft is but this looks like it was someone who the owner must know or know of.

·
Banned
13,249 Posts
That is just terrible. All theft is but this looks like it was someone who the owner must know or know of.
Why would you assume that the owner knows the thief? What brought you to that conclusion? Could have been a random break in just as much?

·
Registered
879 Posts
It doesn't really say but that looks too specific and extensive to be a typical smash and grab or non-targeted. It looks like the thief knew there was a bunch of expensive musical instruments and didn't grab just the typical electronics

·
Premium Member
6,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was likely a targeted theft, but not necessarily someone who knew him. If I was looking to steal a bunch of high end guitars I'd just follow someone home after a gig or studio session and case the place.

·
Premium Member
Air guitar
3,254 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts