The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

best value wah?

3K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  PaulS 
#1 ·
I need a wah with nice sweep and very organic sounding. Any recommendations. I dont mind spending a lot of money if its very justified.

#2 ·
Hey there,
i've got a Morley Pro Series 2 Wah/Volume pedal for sale right now.. looking to get $90 for it.
Its a pretty good sounding wah, very transparent in sound, and when you're not using the wah function, it works as a volume pedal.

PM me if you're interested. i'm in Toronto.

#3 ·
The Fulltone Clyde is a great wah but its expensive.

Here is a suggestion I hope I dont get banned for but the old Morley Wahs from the 70s are really cool. Lots of sweep, no pots to wear out and you can get them cheap on ebay. They are also the size of a 78 Cadillac.

#8 ·
flashPUNK said:
Hey there,
i've got a Morley Pro Series 2 Wah/Volume pedal for sale right now.. looking to get $90 for it.
Its a pretty good sounding wah, very transparent in sound, and when you're not using the wah function, it works as a volume pedal.

PM me if you're interested. i'm in Toronto.
Its gotten not that great reviews....

#15 ·
i still havent gotten one because i got a distortion pedal first. So now I plan on getting a wah this friday. I dont want to do any modding. I want to get a popular wah like a vox or dunlop etc. Its a bitch trying to find a vox v847. Every store I go to always has none in stock. Any suggestions?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.