The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
9,615 Posts
I was very ready to hate and condemn this, even before I clicked on it, but I can't. It's fantastic! To be able to hear both of these, and say.... 'I think it will work', is genius. I'll vote to say it is the best Mash-Up I've ever heard.

Makes me wonder though, did RATT borrow something??
I would have to agree with you 100%. This is just brilliant. The puzzle pieces fit perfectly!! I have not heard this mashup before and compared to everything else, it’s bloody brilliant!

·
Registered
9,615 Posts
Hey bud! Not been feeling well but now I want to get out of bed and play. OMFG this was amazing. Weird to be sick and excited at the same time. Thank you so much. My fav so far. Now I feel almost alive!

·
Registered
7,905 Posts
When I was a DJ "back in the day" I used to switch back and forth between Micheal Jackson's "Billie Jean" and Steely Dan's "Do it again". They blend quite nicely.

·
Registered
5,277 Posts
In another thread, @SWLABR posted one from Bill McClintock with a metal vocal on a disco tune (Danzig on Donna Summer). This one by the same guy flips it around and puts the disco vocal on the metal tune. :)

·
Registered
9,615 Posts
In another thread, @SWLABR posted one from Bill McClintock with a metal vocal on a disco tune (Danzig on Donna Summer). This one by the same guy flips it around and puts the disco vocal on the metal tune. :)

I can’t stop watching these now! This was excellent. A big thank you! Who thinks of this stuff?

·
Registered
9,615 Posts
This is a mega mashup. This is amazing. Like so many bands that you will recognize in perfect harmony and synchronization .

·
Registered
9,615 Posts
Can’t sleep. Found this. OMG does 5:27 am not get any better then this? I don’t even have to move to start my day! Lol

·
Premium Member
11,428 Posts

·
Registered
9,615 Posts
Just incredible! Give a listen! So energetic, so happy. The lead player in Slipknot is just insanely good! Wow never really noticed before.

21 - 40 of 52 Posts