The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked this up at a yard sale this summer, just wondering if any of you have ever seen or heard of them before. There isn't much information around about them. Here's a pic.

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
bRian said:
I picked this up at a yard sale this summer, just wondering if any of you have ever seen or heard of them before. There isn't much information around about them. Here's a pic.
I've seen a few over the years...even some purple and red ones. Look like they might be nice little practice amps....how does it sound?

·
Registered
253 Posts
I like Beltone's.They were made by Teisco in Japan.If you look inside you'll see the Teisco brand on the transformers and all the resistors are hollow wirewounds.Cool!Literally! The speakers are the real bonus,as the alnico versions sound better than Weber's or Jensen's.There are several models,some with two ten inch speakers and 2-EL84 power tubes.They are well built,but the cabinets are real thin wood.Most have 6X4 or 6X5 rectifiers.The trem is good but lacks control.They sound great.Don't expect high output though.

www.claramps.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts