The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked this pedal up yesterday, and I have to say that it's pretty damn sexy. I've never had a delay pedal before, but I've played with a few, and this is an amazing pedal. I've spent the better part of the past 3 hours playing with it.

:rockon:

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
For some reason, I don't find it a stretch that you are playing with yourself all night!

Are you using it on bass or guitar? For the price, I was thinking of picking one up myself. I can think of exactly 1 song in my set-list where'd I'd use it, but it would still be cool!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol yeah, i do play with myself an awful lot. not much else to do in ottawa.:eek:

It says it works on bass, but i'll give it a try tomorrow, and tell you how it works out. for $45 you can't really go wrong.

·
Registered
872 Posts
I've been thinking of picking up one. Delay is cool but like James I can think of about one, maybe two songs I'd really use it on. For $45 I just might, no reason to spend more for the little use it would get. Just like my Behringer chorus and tremolo. Decent pedals but I wouldn't gig with them. I did find them a bit noisy, untill I plugged them into my power supply. Weird.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rumble_b said:
I did find them a bit noisy, untill I plugged them into my power supply. Weird.
I've noticed this too, i think it's because the plastic case causes grounding problems. There's not enough insulation to block out electrical interferance, and plugging it into the wall helps.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow i totally forgot to play around with the bass and this pedal.

whoops.

anyway, up on the high strings it works well, it works pretty good on the lower bass strings, but if you set the delay or the time too high, it turns into total mud. there's probably a reason that there's a specialized bass delay pedal. But again, for $45 it's worth playing around with.

:food-smiley-004:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts