The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Never tried one but it seems they are into everything. I tried some of there pedals, a different product but I wasn't very impressed with it, sold it two days later. Maybe there cabs are alright?

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I picked up two of their pedals just to see what they were like. I have the vintage distortion (big muff clone), it actually isn't that bad for the money. It is a little compressed maybe, but all in all I've had worse for alot more money. The hellbabe wah is pretty good too. I use it now on my second pedal board, it replaced my old wh-10

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
The one I tried was kind of a single channel amp modeller and I had a TriAC by Tech 21 which was a triple channel preamp/modeller and the behringer didn't fair out to well, of course it was less expensive so I guess to be fair they could be a good bang for the buck. I've heard of some people running one of there PA boards and the comments were favourable. The big muff...
hmmm it's been a long time, had one in the seventies, now I feel GAS....:D

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One of the other bands around here that I chum around with run their entire pa setup except for speakers on behringer gear and love it. Their mixer looks incredibly like my Mackie...*grin*. I did try a behringer chorus pedal and it was not good. It would be hard to compete with the Tech21 stuff. Our bass player uses a sans amp and wow, what a box that is.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
true enough. An old player told me that years ago. I tried a Tech21 wah and sure didn't like it, but the rest of their stuff I've tried I have been impressed with.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I have a couple of their pedals and a mic, and I like them.
I've heard bad things about their cabs - not very efficient and not all that great sounding, but I have no direct personal experience. I don't mind at all throwing $35 at a pedal that I may or may not be happy with, but for bigger gear, I'd look elsewhere.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts