The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

41 - 60 of 97 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,667 Posts
Anyone else here use beard oil/balm/conditioner?
Yeah, I use a women's hair product with aragon (sp?), which I also put the residual on my face. Helps control the wave/curl in the beard, I don't get any beard hair breakage, good for the skin.

Wife got me actual beard oil for Xmas, it's thicker and stickier, I don't like it much.

·
Premium Member
18,037 Posts
Yeah, I use a women's hair product with aragon (sp?), which I also put the residual on my face. Helps control the wave/curl in the beard, I don't get any beard hair breakage, good for the skin.

Wife got me actual beard oil for Xmas, it's thicker and stickier, I don't like it much.
Beard oil shouldn't be thick and sticky.

·
Registered
15,575 Posts
Mine grows more in the Errol Flynn/Robin Hood style...
I once met a guy named Errol Flynn--not the actor, but a guy with a big bushy moustache.

Reactions: amagras

·
Registered
15,575 Posts
Like Errol Flynn Shephard or was his family name actually Flynn? I could go with that name
First name Errol, last name Flynn--real name

Reactions: amagras
G

·
I use a women's hair product with aragon (sp?), which I also put the residual on my face. Helps control the wave/curl in the beard
I didn't think of looking for something like this.
At a certain point, before it's long enough where I start looking like a billy goat, my beard would look like pubes.

I once met a guy named Errol Flynn--not the actor, but a guy with a big bushy moustache.
Growing up, I knew a Bruce Willis, Bruce Lee and Matt Houston.
All three clean shaven.

·
Registered
15,575 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,667 Posts

This stuff is OK

But this stuff is great. Comes in a thinner and a slightly thicker but not uber thick formula that offers a touch more control. Gad, I can't believe I'm typing this. Anyways, it's the latter. A few drops on the palms, rub in, excess to the rest of the face.

·
Premium Member
18,037 Posts
I used the stuff in the bottom pic for my scalp, cant say it seemed to do a lot.

I do prefer my tnbc stuff.

41 - 60 of 97 Posts