The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried searching for "BBE sonic maximizer" and "sonic maximizer" on this site, both without the quotation marks, and couldn't find anything, so thats why I am posting.

I have heard that the BBE Sonic maximizer really makes your tone sound good. I do not know if this is true really, but from the clips on their website, it seems to make a big difference in your tone. I would like to try one but no local shops stock them so I would have to order online.

so, does anybody have any experiences with this thing? worth the 140 or so Canadian dollars? Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
2,967 Posts
I use one. I think they are well worth it. The are frequency delays, so it really depends on your setups, some setups will benefit more than others. I use the traditional thrash midscouped tone with a preamp through 12 inch speakers so the frequency delay has a big impact on my setup. I one tried it on a Boogie Mark III running the multiple EQs and it didnt sound as great as the multi EQs were already doing a fine job................

1 - 3 of 3 Posts