The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Do you mean at about 20 seconds in? Sounds like a good deal of reverb was added as well. Kind of misleading.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
from what I know, there was no reverb added...maybe the pedal does that?

its not actualy my clip, I ripped it off the Sduncan forum lol.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Oh yeah- I figured it wasn't your clip. I wasn't saying that you were misleading.

Really sounds a lot like reverb to me.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nine said:
Oh yeah- I figured it wasn't your clip. I wasn't saying that you were misleading.

Really sounds a lot like reverb to me.
aah ok then. Ill see if I can find other clips without reverb. I do want to get a good idea how the BBE would affect an acoustic though. The music store near me is supposed to get some in soon so I might try those. Ive been looking around for the best price.

·
Premium Member
2,968 Posts
It doesnt sound at all like they added reverb, it sounds more like someone hit the BBE on. The BBE can cause natural reverberation. I seem to remember in the 80s they made a BBE specifically for acoustics..........

·
Registered
9 Posts
if you are going to get the sonic maximizer, i'd strongly recommend going for the BBE Acoustimax. You get the sonic maximizer, plus a preamp with tone controls, notch filter, mid sweep, etc...essentially the same thing you get on a LR Baggs Paraacoustic DI...except you get the sonic maximizer on top of that, all for the same price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts