The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do you guys get your Barefoot Buttons or other button toppers from? It seems that most Canadian retailers are either out of stock of most of them, or they sell them only in pairs or with crazy shipping on Reverb.

I've seen guys on here post their pics including this post by @bzrkrage, and I was hoping to get some to help me reach the pedals in the back row of my board a little easier.

·
Registered
24,380 Posts
This is why I pestered pedal-makers at NAMM to consider including a mini-jack for remote switching. I see more and more makers using an on-board relay for true-bypass, actuated by a soft-touch momentary. That is precisely the sort of switch that lends itself to having a secondary parallel soft-touch switch in a bank at the front so that one doesn't have to either reach waaaayyyyyy over there, OR run audio cables all over the place to loop selectors.

·
Premium Member
3,343 Posts
Where do you guys get your Barefoot Buttons or other button toppers from? It seems that most Canadian retailers are either out of stock of most of them, or they sell them only in pairs or with crazy shipping on Reverb.

I've seen guys on here post their pics including this post by @bzrkrage, and I was hoping to get some to help me reach the pedals in the back row of my board a little easier.
Here’s the thread I did when I bought them.
https://guitarscanada.com/index.php?threads/new-big-button-day.156713/

BQLZR Golden Aluminum Alloy Guitar Effects Parts Stomp Switch Pedal Box Foot Metal Pack of 10: Amazon.ca: Musical Instruments, Stage & Studio

Reactions: troyhead
1 - 8 of 8 Posts