The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
0% finance on a Wolfgang Standard is a bit dangerous for me. They're an odd little thing, but one of the best necks I've ever played.

·
Registered
8,575 Posts
Tried a bunch of Gretsch (not the $2500 and over models) and Jacksons today. My credit cards and bank accounts are glad that I didn't find a neck that I liked.

But if I see a vintage spec Tele with a maple fretboard and thinnish neck I'm screwed.

·
Registered
14,383 Posts
Well I got some picks cheap.
but I went in to pick up a short cable for my bass pedalboard

I took a look, but I don't really have any plans to buy a lot of gear--so probably no big purchases in the near future
But I still took a look.

Reactions: 1SweetRide

·
Registered
The blues are inside me, and my job is to let them out.
236 Posts
Besides the break on interest rates, everything looks to be at regular prices. Am I missing something?

Reactions: aC2rs

·
Premium Member
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
A few exclusives you won’t find anywhere else and the 12 month interest free is worth several hundred dollars. Other than that, I only saw a few sales like that Fender lunchbox tin which I’ve no interest in. Maybe if it was a lady surfer....

·
Premium Member
814 Posts
Besides the break on interest rates, everything looks to be at regular prices. Am I missing something?
I agree. This seems to be a trend with L&M of featuring a lot of gear at regular prices on their more recent sales flyers.
They do have some cool Limited Edition gear on at regular but reasonable prices for August, that I would consider if I were in the market.
Quite honestly 0% financing doesn't motivate me to buy from their flyers - good sale prices on gear I'm interested in does.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts