The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
That Sherwood Green Strat and either of the Princeton's are on my list. It's a short list. Not likely to be realized, but I can dream.

·
Registered
975 Posts
I couldn't agree more, but I'm a newbie with them so am not the one to start it. I'll leave that up to those who know what they are doing.
You know about turning the input level down, to increase headroom, it also allows you to run a distortion pedal in front. I have mine at -12db, I think most people go lower.

System->input->input level

The sum total of my knowledge 1.5 yrs ago, not much new to report.

·
Premium Member
814 Posts
Rarely do I see something that really grabs my attention in the L&M flyers, but, both the Shell Pink and Emerald Green Strats have caught my eye.
Both are stunning looking guitars. Fender's roasted maple necks used on the Shell Pink Strat are also amazing to play.
Amp wise I really like both the Limited Edition Princeton Reverb amps though my gut feeling is the CR speaker in the tweed would be a better match.

However, "Fender Month" came in June for me when I bought a new Strat so I'm out for August.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Well, my 7 year old wants a Jackson King V....I offered up a Minion Rhoads V in he favourite colour (green), but no, he wants this:

·
Registered
11,031 Posts
You'd look good in a Koa Telecoustic Vadsy!
Fender American Acoustasonic Koa Telecaster
Fender American Acoustasonic Koa Telecaster
$5199.99
geez, that price seems astronomical. when these popped up locally I tried a couple at different stores and was very impressed. they feel and sound good but nothing, so far, has made them cool enough to warrant owning one

·
Premium Member
11,623 Posts
I'm not buying a thing until this whole Virus affair is under control, people usually keep their cash close to their chests in times of huge uncertainty such as this ... or maybe it's just the way that I feel ... dunno ... I don't need it, I don't but it for the moment
Sadly, that's gonna happen more and more. Nostradamus called the other day and told me ......

This is the period of time that the guitar becomes extinct. But he said not to worry, because it gets rediscovered in 2112, some 90 years after its gone away.

Reactions: colchar

·
Premium Member
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I played one of these yesterday at the Cobourg L&M.

It was very difficult to leave the store empty-handed. One day at a time.
My name is Faracaster and I'm a guitaraholic.

that is an AWESOME Strat.
If the wife didn’t have me so busy with chores I would have tried to find one to try.

·
Premium Member
2,077 Posts
Thanks!
I hope I am gonna get the promo even if I just became an insider!
Print out the email with the deal. Sometimes the staff does’t seem to know about the deals. You may not get the email with that deal if you just signed up. Private message me your email and I’ll forward you a copy if you want.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts