The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
9,853 Posts
I'm tempted to stupidly spend more money, but don't need anything. Plus I've bought an Explorer, Flying V, Boss GT-100, and an AC30 since the lockdown began. Do I really need to be buying anything else?
You need to buy a 1971 Marshall Super Lead full stack.

·
Registered
8,598 Posts
You need to buy a 1971 Marshall Super Lead full stack.

Wouldn't be included in Fender Month.

Although I did notice that Jackson are, and I've been joking around for a while now about picking up an '80s metal guitar. My Explorer and Flying V should fit the bill, but they were used by lots of others as well so maybe I need a pure metal guitar?

Let the rationalization begin in 3...2...1...

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
That shell pink AM Pro Strat is almost a grand slam. Shell pink not available with a RW board? Sad...

·
Registered
128 Posts
too bad they don't do consignments, the local Guitarworks stopped as well, seems the owner took so long to pay people once a guitar was sold that staff just doesn't want to deal with that anymore. my guess, L&M probably low balls stuff that comes through the door, I understand basic capitalism but I am no longer wiling to allow people to take advantage anymore. did see that shell pink, love that color.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Plus I've bought an Explorer, Flying V, Boss GT-100, and an AC30 since the lockdown began.
See my post about setting up a GT-001 for harmonic tremolo. And then before that post I explain how I set the rates to quarter note and quarter note triplets.

I've said before, we need a thread about these units.

·
Premium Member
3,176 Posts
Anyone tried those acoustasonic Fenders ?
A friend has the Acoustasonic Tele and it is a very versatile guitar. My only beef with them is that, for the price, you can get a decent Tele and a decent acoustic, but if you're someone who does a lot of live looping or needs a lot of versatility at their fingertips, they are a pretty cool axe.

·
Registered
Les Paul 2017
83 Posts
I'm not buying a thing until this whole Virus affair is under control, people usually keep their cash close to their chests in times of huge uncertainty such as this ... or maybe it's just the way that I feel ... dunno ... I don't need it, I don't but it for the moment

·
Registered
8,598 Posts
too bad they don't do consignments, the local Guitarworks stopped as well, seems the owner took so long to pay people once a guitar was sold that staff just doesn't want to deal with that anymore. my guess, L&M probably low balls stuff that comes through the door, I understand basic capitalism but I am no longer wiling to allow people to take advantage anymore. did see that shell pink, love that color.
L&M has a set rate I believe. Something like 70%-75% of what they will sell it for.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts