The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Friends! This is juicy news!

The Sparrows LP "Let The Silence Stay Where It Was" is now available for preorder!

Bitly for Physical: Sparrows
Genius for Digital: http://geni.us/uWB0Ua

I have to call all my friends and family again - all of our preorders count towards our first week sales. What's so important about first week sales? The first week of sales determines which tours a band is likely to become a part of for the following year. By preordering this record, you are a key part in helping us reach our goal of taking our music farther.

Please share, please preorder, and please convince your friends to do the same. I've never had as much riding on a record in my entire life.

Thank you to my family, band family and friends for their continued support. This one's a biggun'!

Oh hey, a tour poster!

·
Premium Member
16,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Done

Justin, the digital link brings you to a Facebook page. If you don't read the print to go to the next step (like I did the first 2 times), it is confusing. Hope this helps.
Thanks for pointing this out!

Thanks for your support everyone:)

·
Premium Member
16,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys! Every little bit helps!

·
Premium Member
16,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's monday, might as well order an album!

·
Premium Member
3,026 Posts
Ordered the CD/T-shirt/poster package. Best of luck!

Reactions: Budda

·
Premium Member
16,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump! Still a long way to go to our goal!

·
Premium Member
16,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The verse melody of "Cave Eaters" is in my brain this morning....I listened to both of the tracks available - well done. Some details on the gear you used on the tracks would be cool.
Sorry Alex, just saw this now! Think it warrants a separate thread? I can't remember what gear was on what track as we went between things a lot, but I fortunately remember a good chunk of what we used.

·
Premium Member
16,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This is out in 3 days! We really need your support to help get to the next level as a band. To those who already ordered, thank you so very much.

·
Premium Member
16,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
updated OP with tour poster

1 - 18 of 18 Posts