1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
18,585 Posts
Never give up!

·
Registered
338 Posts
I believe it was when I was 20 and my brand new wife said she was late. I thought she was right on time but I didn't really know women well then (or now). 20 years later I can see though that although not what I expected, life can still be good.

-Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
11,293 Posts
Not totally screwed, but dodging bullets too often. Lots of good things happened between the bad, but I have had to fight for everything.

·
Premium Member
17,910 Posts
I don't think I'm always screwed per se, but for some *stupid* reason I seem to take the hard road. A friend of mine said maybe Calvin and Hobbes had more of an impact than I thought, which is an interesting perspective.

It sure does make for a lot of uphill battles.

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
They day I went down this. I was young and all, but still such a stark reality.

upload_2017-3-15_15-48-29.jpeg

·
Registered
988 Posts
Am I ?

Nahhh ... life is good

Just came back from enjoying the last snow dump on the trails. 115 cm in 12 hours and 30 cm still to come through the night. I ache all over, but screwed ? Nope.
I love snowboarding.

·
Premium Member
13,249 Posts
Have to think about it. Answer will not be a simple black or white, good or bad, or even red or white your meal. It is never that simple.

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
I've screwed up (lots) and been screwed out of things, but never totally screwed.

There occasionally comes a long dark teatime of the soul when you have to reevaluate some things, but even when you hit rock bottom you can still get up.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts