The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just ordered one,, should have it in about 10 days prolly.

let y'all know when she arrives arrives

and from the talkin heads at Ashdown:
The Ashdown Bass Chorus Plus FX Pedal delivers powerful chorus and filter sounds tailored for the low-frequency response of the electric bass guitar. Besides the standard Depth and Speed controls on most chorus pedals, the Bass Chorus Plus also provides flanging and a unique range of delay effects. Housed in a durable metal case, it has controls for input, output, depth, speed, and a chorus/flange/delay filter knob as well as the famous Ashdown input VU meter. True bypass circuitry keeps your signal clean when you're not using the effect. 9V battery or DC adapter power.
nice having some income tax return :)

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Let us know what your thoughts are. I use Chorus a fair bit, but the guitar chorus pedals really suck the tone out of the low end.

How much $ and where'd you get it?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I use chorus a lot as well.. it's hard to find a 'good' chorus,, so far, I've been using the korg ax10b multi pedal... my Behringer BCH100 is not a good choice for active pups,, (although I just use passive with the L2K,, the pups are really hot and overdrive the pedal)

I got this on ebay for 99.00 us.. it was intro'd at NAMM 07, Ashdown had other pedals since 05, but this one is new to the line up..

it's now available at MF,, shippable to Canada for the same price I got it for..(after some searchin)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts