The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18,584 Posts
I got it too and didn't even look at it but deleted it. They do have the odd good deal but it's usually only one or two. The rest is 5-10% which you can often get by just asking.

·
Registered
18,584 Posts
So I took a look at it today. There are some decent items at real sale prices. It is similar to some of the USA sales on instruments. Maybe some of the CDN guys are finally getting it.

·
Premium Member
1,931 Posts
So I took a look at it today. There are some decent items at real sale prices. It is similar to some of the USA sales on instruments. Maybe some of the CDN guys are finally getting it.
It will be an even better deal if you drive there so you can save on shipping. :eek:

·
Registered
Tell your prophets to pray and tell your bandits to run.
7,414 Posts
They had some kind of fender tweed hand wired with 700 or more knocked off the price. Expensive amp but if you wanted one that would have been about as cheep as yer gonna see. Gone now so someone must have bought it.

·
Premium Member
3,472 Posts
The Duosonics are tempting.... would be even more so if they were SS not HS - those single coils in bridge are a wonderful thing (at least the 70s ones; an old Bronco left a lasting impression on me).

·
Registered
18,584 Posts
Those Martins they have for sale are a pretty good deal if someone is looking for a top grade acoustic.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts