The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of these have happened to me over the years. Anyone else?

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
Seems to have forgotten health food, and bottled water. water treatment systems, water heater rental......seems everything to do with water is a scam!

·
Registered
11,220 Posts
Seems to have forgotten health food, and bottled water. water treatment systems, water heater rental......seems everything to do with water is a scam!
absolutely, they tell you that you need it but not a single scientific mommy blog actually backs that up. the human body does fine without water and can easily get by on bud light or Diet Coke

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
A public health practitioner told in an expert meeting that he does not know any serious biostatistician working in the allegedly healthy food area : too many factors obscuring the field to draw any significant conclusions.

If one would look with scrutiny at diverse studies in the field, he/she may uncover conflicted interests...

So, everything we hear or read about "healthy food" would be pure marketting.

·
Registered
14,562 Posts
The only times I have paid for an extended warranty it wound up being worth it-needed & used it & it was honoured
When I haven't paid extra for it (most of the time)--I haven't needed it.
Although I once got an extended warranty as a "Bonus" during a sale.
Didn't need it--but didn't pay extra for it.

·
Registered
12,260 Posts
every time i ever got it, i discovered that the warranty covers EVERYTHING except whatever that thing is that happened to you. somehow, you manage to get the single exception everytime..

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
every time i ever got it, i discovered that the warranty covers EVERYTHING except whatever that thing is that happened to you. somehow, you manage to get the single exception everytime..
I bought an extended warranty on a car when I was young and less experienced about warranties. It worked out though. I paid around $500.00 for the warranty and saved $65.00 on a fan control part that I could have fixed myself for about $20.00.

Reactions: cheezyridr
1 - 16 of 16 Posts