The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Personally, I’ve never tried a Monster Energy Drink, but I’m considering it after seeing this:

·
Premium Member
5,596 Posts
She's gonna save the world. Stand back, give her some room. We don't always choose our missions in life. Sometimes our missions choose us. ;)

·
Registered
12,365 Posts
the same symbol is also the chinese kanji for zhong. which depending on how you use it, has about a dozen or so meanings, none of which are tied to satan afaik.
not that i'm defending monster or any other energy drink. i don't drink them at all, i've never had one ever. no satan drinks for me! hahahahaha

·
Registered
18,577 Posts
Unbelievable. Well, almost. I've seen some crazier explanations.

·
Premium Member
11,247 Posts
I've never had an energy drink. The closest I've come is coffee.

Some people go looking for the devil, but I don't have time for that.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
A real throwback to the 80's when those idiots along with the likes of the Tipper Gore were at the forefront. I guess they didn't go away after all.

·
Registered
18,577 Posts
Some of you may remember Jolt. It was full of caffeine, a runner-up to many of today's so-called energy drinks. Many are just caffeine and sugar and not good for us in the least.

·
Registered
12,092 Posts
Some of you may remember Jolt. It was full of caffeine, a runner-up to many of today's so-called energy drinks. Many are just caffeine and sugar and not good for us in the least.
Read the ingredients list, they’re packed full of vitamins and proteins, probably better than having a coffee

1 - 18 of 18 Posts