The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sharing this story, hoping the guitars will be retrieved! (I'm copy/pasting the original Facebook post)

Aw man. Cmon Kingston. You're better then this. We were broken into yet again. This time along they took a minimal amount of cash and of course the cash drawer (which was attached to our computer system) the grinch also took a few guitars. (Listed below).

The cost of doors, cash drawers, computers and such is high but not as high as the emotional drain this has on us. The people who work in and devote their lives to small businesses. It's hard to sleep when you're worried your phone will ring....with the call that someone has taken a part of your life. Again.

Thanks to Kingston police for acting fast. They have some great video of the culprit and his vehicle. Here's hoping they catch him!

Stolen gear list

Fender american performer jazzmaster in penny finish. Ser#US18073264

Fender squier bullet mustang in black ser#ICS18225830

Add that to these ones taken not to long ago

Fender american pro tele in sunburst ser#US16081901

Fender american special strat in walnut ser#17028129

Fender cd60sce acoustic in mahogany ser#OI18060210

Takamine GD51CE in Brown sunburst

Takamine GD51 in brown sunburst

Fender squier bullet mustang black

Frustrating. Tough to take. But it wont keep us down for long.

·
Premium Member
4,267 Posts
There are too many people now in the world who can negatively affect our lives. Hope he rots in a cold, damp cell.

·
Premium Member
16,524 Posts
Sure wish somebody would try to offer me a “nudge, nudge, wink, wink” special deal on any of that merchandise.

I’d citizen’s arrest his ass.

Sorry this happened.

If people would stop buying stolen shit.......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts