The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 388 Posts

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Guitars Canada!

I have had several forum members reach out to me on other boards and ask that I become a member of this forum. Thanks for the invite, gents!

I am a one man operation out of Fredericton, NB. I make 100% handmade custom effects and specialize in etching enclosures. While my focus is on the almighty fuzz I can and do make just about anything. All of my pedals are unique - I never make the exact same pedal twice. I do make very short runs of 3-5 pedals from time to time which share themed art but even these are each unique.

Should anyone have the interst you can check out some of my work on my humble Facebook page. I do have a webstore but I am not sure that posting a link is allowed on the forum. Really though, most of the pedals I make are commissioned pieces. Stop by my Facebook page and say hello!

http://www.facebook.com/ARCANEANALOG

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Chito. I guess a mod can delete this thread if it breaks a rule.

Fort the record, all of the pedal in the photos I posted are NOT for sale. Thay are all long gone custom builds.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Beautiful effects.
I love the enclosures.

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
At the moment, I only have a FACEBOOK PAGE and my little online store which you can find via Google.

I have a few videos on my YouTube Channel but these are pretty LoFi. They were recorded as teaser clips for the person the pedal was built for. I do plan on having proper demos up of a few short runs (Buzzaround, MKI, etc) sometime soon. Really though, I am more into making unique pedals as custom orders.

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Top: MKZ-75 x 3 (MKII Tone Benders)
Bottom: Buzzsaw x 3 (Buzzarounds)

Just finished etching the MKZ-75s. The Buzzsaws have been etched for a while now - I need to get them drilled and stuffed!

·
Registered
704 Posts
Looks really cool.

1 - 20 of 388 Posts