The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guitars Canada is giving away a Hamm SS4 Guitar from Hamm Guitars along with a Guitars Canada Coffee Mug!!!

Here's a link to the guitar: SS4 Guitar

How do I win this great prize, you ask?

It's simple, we are going to take all posts made by members between Apr 1st and Apr 30th inclusive and pick one lucky post. The winning post # will be generated by computer and whomever made the post wins.

Rules:
1) You must have a post count of at least 20 to win.
2) The winning post must be at least 30 characters long.
3) Moderators and Admins are excluded.
4) Posts made in the For Sale or Dealer Emporium are excluded.
5) Post padding won't be tolerated. This will be determined at the mods discretion.
6) You need to be a Canuck!

So, if you want to win the prizes get posting!!!!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Hamm it

Does anybody out there own a Hamm Guitar? I'm curious about the quality.

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
I dont know the quality but it looks hella great lol :rockon2:

Daniel

·
Registered
306 Posts
noobcake said:
Haha, wow I love these boards, full of great people and you get a chance to win great stuff just from posting!!:food-smiley-004: Thanks Hamm guitars and guitarscanada!!
You know..I was just thinking the exact same thing. Not only is this a really decent message board, we can win cool stuff too. Hats off to you all for making this place interesting, and fun too.

Best regards,

:food-smiley-004:

lolligagger

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well this is the first post I have ever done on any kind of site. But I like the look of this guitar. I really like reading what others have to say, kind of voyeristic I guess. but what the heck, I'm sure posting will get easier.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Pepper Dawg said:
Well this is the first post I have ever done on any kind of site. But I like the look of this guitar. I really like reading what others have to say, kind of voyeristic I guess. but what the heck, I'm sure posting will get easier.
Good to see! Everyone is pretty nice here, no need to worry about anyone biting.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
KHINGPYNN said:
This is very cool... monthly givaways!

If I win I will donate the prize to the Airdrie Family Theatre.

Nice givaway by the way!

Khing
if I win, which I will, I WILL donate the guitar to the guitaristz foundation for people affected by GAS

1 - 20 of 64 Posts