The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lookin' for the white Rhoads V with the black polka dots.

GMW's got 'em for $2600 USD so I'm curious if there's anywhere in Canada I can get it cheaper... otherwise I'll have to keep savin'. :frown:

Any help is appreciated.

·
Premium Member
2,968 Posts
Ive seen the Jackson ones come up for sale in the US from time to time, usually in the reverse pattern though. I would rather get the Jackson than a GMW.......

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would too but I don't think I've ever seen a Jackson for sale with a finish like that one... only GMW (where Zakk Wylde and a few guys I talk to in the US got 'em) and 'Jackal Guitars' who sell 'em them for $1700 US I believe.

I've only got a little over $1000 saved up so I'll just keep saving and keep lookin' around. Decided not to spend it on a Laney.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Wow I don't think I could play that guitar!!! That has to be the worst spot for a p/u switch ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But the polk dots are kinda cool.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's perfect for me though... wouldn't get in the way of my picking hand like switches on most V's do.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Yeah it's different for everyone. I know some people who don't like where it is on a Les Paul. But I love it there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts