The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,820 Posts
I worked 7-11, waiting for wife to head out then seeing some friends in the afternoon. Glad our A/C has cooled the house - took about 18 hours to fully work.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Playing golf late this aft. Gonna be warm!

Tomorrow is supposed to be even warmer and we're meeting up with the guys from Anvil to have a little guitar fun. The humidity will definitely be affecting the guitars!

G

·
we're meeting up with the guys from Anvil to have a little guitar fun
Mid 80's. Auditioned for a band in a multi-plex studio. In between songs, we could hear the band in the next room.
I commented on how well they played Anvil. The bassist told me 'that's because they are Anvil'.

Almost traded my '80 BC Rich Eagle bass to their one time (mid 90's?) bassist Mike Duncan.

·
Premium Member
18,820 Posts
Playing golf late this aft. Gonna be warm!

Tomorrow is supposed to be even warmer and we're meeting up with the guys from Anvil to have a little guitar fun. The humidity will definitely be affecting the guitars!
If they mention anything about loud jamspace neighbours, let us know.

·
Premium Member
3,782 Posts
I was out banging on doors selling jobs all day. There were moments that even getting out of the car was a chore. There were moments I had to pause in the middle of selling a customer to take a deep breath and wipe the sweat dripping from my melon. I sold enough to keep me busy for the week though so it was (almost) worth it. As a bonus...by the time I called it a day, the brutal northbound 400 traffic was a memory...smooth sailing home. I actually EVEN used the AC for most of the ride home.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts