The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that it's legal, anyone got an indoor grow happening?

A friend told me her son has been growing in a kitchen cupboard for years very successfully.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
That’s about as believable as saying my friend breeds sharks in her bathtub very successfully. How do you put a potentially 7’ plant in a cupboard and call it a success lol

·
Premium Member
4,486 Posts
Where do you buy clones to start up? I've asked around. No one I know has a clue. A friend gave me a website a week before it was legal. "Opening Soon". Supposed to sell everything including clones. A week after it was legal the domain name was up for sale . I gave up trying.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That’s about as believable as saying my friend breeds sharks in her bathtub very successfully. How do you put a potentially 7’ plant in a cupboard and call it a success lol
They can be clipped and instead of growing tall and stalky, they grow low and very bushy.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where do you buy clones to start up? I've asked around. No one I know has a clue. A friend gave me a website a week before it was legal. "Opening Soon". Supposed to sell everything including clones. A week after it was legal the domain name was up for sale . I gave up trying.
Seeds apparently work.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Illegal in Quebec... :-(

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
Many moons ago some pals had a plant they kept picking tops off of. It was only a couple feet high but super bushy and had a stalk like a Xmas tree. But a very happy Xmas tree.

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
That actually all took place seconds after legalization. The reason it grew so fast is because they kept it in a rift of the space/time continuum.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Penalty in Quebec between 250$ and 750$; doubles if caught again.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Many moons ago some pals had a plant they kept picking tops off of. It was only a couple feet high but super bushy and had a stalk like a Xmas tree. But a very happy Xmas tree.
Many years ago, someone planted one in its garden to get rid of bugs...
By mid Summer it was clearly seen over tomato plants ! Cut right away...

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Some would say go for it.
Well, the thing is we do not smoke or even tried...
I prefer a small glass of good ole whiskey a day (taxes go in the same pocket...) ;-)

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Years ago (25 + years ago) I was working an aerial bucket next to the OPP headquarters for the county at the edge of town. Beside the OPP was a second floor apartment above a business. The apt had a flat roof balcony at the 2nd floor level, and on this balcony the tenants had a bunch of very big plants growing just out of view from the OPP next door. I saw them from my bucket view.

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
Years ago I was working an aerial bucket next to the OPP headquarters for the county at the edge of town. Beside the OPP was a second floor apartment above a business. The apt had a flat roof balcony at the 2nd floor level, and on this balcony the tenants had a bunch of very big plants growing just out of view from the OPP next door. I saw them from my bucket view.
87D81701-8C68-42C2-8622-84673C27E6E5.jpeg

1 - 20 of 91 Posts