·
Premium Member
17,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get in touch if you do!

L

·
0 Posts
Too bad you didn't post this a coupla' months ago.
There was one on 'jiji for a reasonable asking price.
I'll keep my eyes open for you.

·
Premium Member
17,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Too bad you didn't post this a coupla' months ago.
There was one on 'jiji for a reasonable asking price.
I'll keep my eyes open for you.
Thanks. Not looking to buy just yet - im very curious to the balance and how the body feels.

·
Premium Member
3,209 Posts
Oh man; the Jr version is lookin real nice. Didn't know these existed.

Reactions: Budda

·
Premium Member
17,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh man; the Jr version is lookin real nice. Didn't know these existed.
I had pitched the jr for the studio for that extra layer of in-your-face, but since I wasn't the one who'd be buying it didn't go through haha.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I’ve played one briefly. Nice guitar. I have a Warhawk. They are well made guitars and versatile. Are you worried about it being neck heavy?

·
Premium Member
17,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I’ve played one briefly. Nice guitar. I have a Warhawk. They are well made guitars and versatile. Are you worried about it being neck heavy?
I have an odd body type, so I'm mostly curious to see how it holds up to that. My experience with various DC's (hamer SFX2, Hamer USA) is that they balance pretty well based on strap position. I've tried a few reverends and found the neck to be reasonably comfortable.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Are you looking at Humbuckers? If so have you tried one of the Ibanez Ar320/420? Some of the new Yamaha Rev(star I think) look nice and are reasonable as well.

·
Premium Member
17,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are you looking at Humbuckers? If so have you tried one of the Ibanez Ar320/420? Some of the new Yamaha Rev(star I think) look nice and are reasonable as well.
I'm a 'bucker man through and through, it seems. If Yamaha still made the weddington they'd be on my list!

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
Never tried Railhammer pickups but they sound good on Youtube vids. The Hyper Vintage have caught my ear.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts