The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a Lovepedal Eternity that I'd like to offer someone to try in exchange for their BJF Honey Bee OD. This is not a permanent arrangement just to let eahc other check out a cool pedal for a bit. I can provide references from here and other boards if you need...it'd be great if you can do the same or Ebay feedback or something. If you're in Southern ON. even better as I'm in London and shipping won't cost much! Email me at [email protected] if you're interested!

·
Administrator
16,171 Posts
Hi Tim.

Sitting around in my basement are:

MI Audio Crunchbox
EMMA Reezafratzitz
TIM
Deamtone Infinity (the original one built for me by Seth)
dreamtone Bluenote
OCD

Let me know if anything catches your interest. :food-smiley-004:

·
Premium Member
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dave,

Yes in fact a few of those catch my interest. For you and I it would be most simple to just get together some night I imagine. I've got a lovely unfinished basement we can hang out in lol...but if you have better accomodations I'd be happy to come to you. Why don't you send me an email? Of course if others wanted in on this we might be able to arrange a mini pedal fest!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I want in:wave: . Im in Toronto though. I have a ZIM(BB and VT cards), Dr.Scientist Reverb, EH Wiggler, Barber Tone Press, Toadworks Little Leo. Im dying to try out a TIM and could swap(temporarily of course) any of the above pedals. I have lots of transaction(too many) on the gear page and harmony-central. A few on here I believe as well but just through email. Username on the gear page is yesteryear and on Harmony-Central is canucker1981. Wouldn't really wanna drive just to trade but Id ship cause it would be cheap as anything.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
davetcan said:
Good plan. Why don't we leave it open for a bit to see if anyone else wants to join in.:food-smiley-004:
Hey guys', can I join in too? I would love to hear what all the fuss is about the Tim pedal!:food-smiley-004:

·
Premium Member
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yup the more the merrier. I really hope someone with some BJF pedals gets in on this.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts