The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I the only bass player in here?

C'mon... can someone else jump in here before the one-five jokes start? Please? :D

·
Premium Member
2,968 Posts
I fool around with my basses sometimes, but its not primary for me..........

·
Registered
627 Posts
^^
Welcome there bassist. we need to get a lot of you people in here. im also from harmony-central. do you know a guy named Fender_Rox? also, im on ultimate-guitar.com with the name "JimmyPageSlash"

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
no, I don't recognize any of those names - must be on the guitar forums. I stick to the bass forum over there. Hundreds of guys in the amp and guitar forums over there, and you can't get a simple question answered.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
james on bass said:
no, I don't recognize any of those names - must be on the guitar forums. I stick to the bass forum over there. Hundreds of guys in the amp and guitar forums over there, and you can't get a simple question answered.
I'm thrash_jazz on BN and HCBF... ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just droppin in......

Greetings,
This is a new find. I think it's a great idea that there is now a place for low enders of the Maple Leaf persuasion to go. (and no I don't just mean hockey fans) Guess I'll be lurking around and see how things work out here. Give this place a chance to grow, it could get interesting.
Happy Times,
Rezdog

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
walden said:
hey james how old are you man? im from around london too.
Mid 30's. Been playing in and around London since the mid-80's. Currently playing in cover bands - Frozen Rotten out of Strathroy, and Plug out of London.

How about you?

·
Registered
48 Posts
ahhh i actually reside in strathroy, im 18. no bands atm though. im looking around though, trying to get something together. you oughta let me know when that strath band is playing ill come watch.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
walden said:
ahhh i actually reside in strathroy, im 18. no bands atm though. im looking around though, trying to get something together. you oughta let me know when that strath band is playing ill come watch.
If you can get into the bars, sure.

Do you know the Gillis brothers? Aaron & Adam are in my band.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
james on bass said:
Ah yes. Saw you modding over at BN. Don't see you around HCBF too often anymore.
I tend to be more of a lurker on HCBF nowadays... mostly a time thing, unfortunately. Had to check this place out, though!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts