1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
083B17A6-3DB9-4B2B-B3A5-C56C4AFB6F7E.jpeg
592FCE95-E0C4-4DDD-85F2-0DC4D0626822.jpeg
6D14B63E-5144-4F08-ACF3-A3BC0026E4B0.jpeg
picked up a gorgeous Breedlove acoustic today with custom hard case. The wood is absolutely awesome, and sounds great. Any others playing this manufacture from Oregon?

·
Premium Member
11,093 Posts
Never owned one, but a friend has a very nice cedar top model. It's a good guitar.

The local shop carries the brand so I've played a few over the years. I particularly liked a myrtle wood guitar model and a mandolin.

·
Registered
18,563 Posts
I have not owned one, yet. However, they have a great reputation and build great guitars. I think you have a real beaut there.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Your guitar looks awesome! Congratulations.

I have a myrtle wood Breedlove guitar. It sounds and looks very nice too imho.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Let's try that again with imgur, I think I was able to save the photobucket images to my computer and upload them to imgur to share. Let's see if this works.

It looks like a scratch or crack is at the button but it is only a reflection in the pic (I just checked to make sure, whew).

·
Registered
18,563 Posts
Let's try that again with imgur, I think I was able to save the photobucket images to my computer and upload them to imgur to share. Let's see if this works.

It looks like a scratch or crack is at the button but it is only a reflection in the pic (I just checked to make sure, whew).
That is a sharp looking guitar!

Reactions: Mark Trites
1 - 8 of 8 Posts