The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I was checking out the local music want ads and I came across this guitar player/band. They are a local act and the guitar player plays a seven. I am really impressed with his talent.

http://www.stephanelevesque.net/

Go to the media section, and there are two songs that you can listen to,Iguana's Caprice and Pimp Panther.
Cool stuff, a little Mattias, Ron Thal and Spastic Ink!

·
Premium Member
2,967 Posts
Good player but he is treading into Buckethead territory, and I just dont think he can compete against that monster...............

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Accept2 said:
Good player but he is treading into Buckethead territory, and I just dont think he can compete against that monster...............

Hmmm I never got that impression from listenning to him, but then again perhaps I haven't heard enough Buckethead...and in all honesty who can compete with Buckethead...

·
Premium Member
2,967 Posts
I think he needs to get a good band together and write some good songs. He could be a standout in a band environment................

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Accept2 said:
I think he needs to get a good band together and write some good songs. He could be a standout in a band environment................
They are currently looking for a vocalist, in the OM, that's where I picked up on his skill!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts