The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
255 Posts
I need a good trip..But I don't think I will be able to get my passport ready by the time the show starts.:mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
rwe333 said:
I'll be there - fly in the 18th, leave the 21st.
Jeff - drop me a PM, OK? If you're serious, I may know someone that will have an extra badge.
Thanks for the offer I really appreciate it. I'm serious but unfortunately I made some other commitments that I don't want to break out of.

Next year, or that's what I say every year.

Jeff
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,967 Posts
The problem with NAMM is where it is. Unfortunately they have committed to being in those same two cities from the next 10 years or so. Why cant they choose a nice city?................
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,967 Posts
Anaheim is friggin hot. Too hot. The last thing I want to do is go to an overcrowded facility with smelly people when its way too hot. They should pick a nice no-where place where hotels are easy to find, streets arent crowded with tourists, and it isnt friggin hot. To me there isnt much difference between LA and Anaheim. If they want it in California there are some nice places in the San Gabriel mountains, or anyplace in Northern California that isnt crowded and hot. How about in Seattle where the Experiance Museum is? That would be a fine trip..........
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
193 Posts
Accept2 said:
Anaheim is friggin hot. Too hot. The last thing I want to do is go to an overcrowded facility with smelly people when its way too hot. They should pick a nice no-where place where hotels are easy to find, streets arent crowded with tourists, and it isnt friggin hot. To me there isnt much difference between LA and Anaheim. If they want it in California there are some nice places in the San Gabriel mountains, or anyplace in Northern California that isnt crowded and hot. How about in Seattle where the Experiance Museum is? That would be a fine trip..........
Gotcha - no argument here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
644 Posts
Wayne,

I believe that Jim Savall (Southbay Ampworks) who is a member of this forum will be there. If you get a chance,check out Wolfetone pickups (Wolfe MacLeod) he is a great guy and also WCR Coils ( Jim Wagner) both of these winders are members of another forum that I frequent. Enjoy the show.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
193 Posts
Lowtones said:
Wayne,

I believe that Jim Savall (Southbay Ampworks) who is a member of this forum will be there. If you get a chance,check out Wolfetone pickups (Wolfe MacLeod) he is a great guy and also WCR Coils ( Jim Wagner) both of these winders are members of another forum that I frequent. Enjoy the show.
Yeah, Jim Seavall and I promised to have a drink this time 'round.
Will check out the other guys you mention, too.
I do see some of them 'round The Gear Page.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
644 Posts
rwe333 said:
Yeah, Jim Seavall and I promised to have a drink this time 'round.
Will check out the other guys you mention, too.
I do see some of them 'round The Gear Page.
I just received another three sets of pups from Wolfe yesterday.
Two sets of Grey Wolfs and a set of Marshall Heads. I'm really looking forward to hearing the Marshall Heads. The Grey Wolfs I am familiar with. They sound amazing.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
15,979 Posts
Lowtones said:
I just received another three sets of pups from Wolfe yesterday.
Two sets of Grey Wolfs and a set of Marshall Heads. I'm really looking forward to hearing the Marshall Heads. The Grey Wolfs I am familiar with. They sound amazing.
Two sets of greywolfes eh! I wonder how a pair would sound in my Lester?
The pair in the Newsom with Alnico 2's sound awesome, as you know.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
15,979 Posts
rwe333 said:
Yeah, Jim Seavall and I promised to have a drink this time 'round.
Will check out the other guys you mention, too.
I do see some of them 'round The Gear Page.
hey Wayne if your having a drink with Jim give the big dummy my best will you :banana:

(hopefully he's checking this thread)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
644 Posts
davetcan said:
Two sets of greywolfes eh! I wonder how a pair would sound in my Lester?
The pair in the Newsom with Alnico 2's sound awesome, as you know.
Probably pretty darn good. Sorry Dave these ones are spoken for. You could always try something novel, like give Wolfe a call. Better wait until after NAMM though that poor bugger is working day & night right now.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top