The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

161 - 180 of 209 Posts

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
You'll assume what you want regardless, so my playing is a moot point.

Always the victim.
This forum needs a guitar wars competition thread . Call it the “put your fingers where your mouth is??!? Guitars wars faceoff” Then Player 99 can face off with all his abusers and settle this dust once and for all, winner takes all. We will crown a GC fast finger champions, losers have the Prime Minister as their avatar for a year!

Let’s get ready to ruuuuummmmbbble!

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
I had an EMT intercepted last week. Payment between friends, his email was compromised and a simple password was used.
I'm thinking the only way to avoid this is to always use a random non word password and don't email it from the same account you sent the money with. Call it in.
It doesn't have to be a non word. Just make the answer not match the question and text the person the password. What city is the Eiffel Tower in? Koala Bear.

I do this whenever a new account for a website requires a security question. I just make stuff up for the answers and store the answers in Last Pass. What did you want to be when you grew up? Lake Michigan.

·
Premium Member
8,617 Posts
There was a post with multiple government ID plus a couple headshots, that got I think modded out. Address, DOB, I think DL #. A few posts above are in reply to what no longer exists, making for a trippy read.

·
Premium Member
8,617 Posts
A victim of your terrible hack guitar playing and total lack of music theory.
o m g, you are such an imbecile. But THAT has me out of breath from laughing so hard. One of us needs to take a break from the internet lol. I don’t play guitar, and wouldn’t care what you said anyways. I’ve been a self professed hack the entire time I’ve belonged here. Get a life.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
When I sold the '81 the guy answered the ad, emailed and the phoned for an address and about 7 hrs. or so later showed up with trailer behind his truck and then went to the bank and drew out the cash.
I guess some people don't trust anyone and figure that everyone is out to get them.
I bought a $15 hamster cage off some lady yesterday for my kids and she met me in a mall strip mall parking lot and then waited until I had driven away so I couldn't follow her before she left. Paranoid!

·
Premium Member
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
There was a post with multiple government ID plus a couple headshots, that got I think modded out. Address, DOB, I think DL #. A few posts above are in reply to what no longer exists, making for a trippy read.
Yes. I was showing this little shit's face to let others be warned. I was also showing how in a short time I have his name, address, birth date, driver's license, passport, most online accounts, photos, two other aliases, a fake company and at 9:37 pm Tues Feb 24 2015 he scored a goal in Packenham Ontario.

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
That was some pretty bond style doxxing. I wonder what player has on all his haters?

I for one respect players playing abilities and wish him well (please don’t release my web browser history to the public forum Mr. Player)

·
Premium Member
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #172
o m g, you are such an imbecile. But THAT has me out of breath from laughing so hard. One of us needs to take a break from the internet lol. I don’t play guitar, and wouldn’t care what you said anyways. I’ve been a self professed hack the entire time I’ve belonged here. Get a life.
Once again my theory is proved correct.

·
Registered
11,886 Posts
A victim of your terrible hack guitar playing and total lack of music theory.
You ssem to be the only one around here that is bragging about their skill, prove it master guitar ninja.

I was simply pointing out the fact that you missed the red flags, no check of the address, paypal issues, but still sending cash to total kijiji stranger.
Now your playing the victim as usual from something that was a result of your impulsiveness.

·
Premium Member
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #177
It doesn't. It's just lame. It's like resorting to my dick is bigger than yours or my dad can beat up your dad.
What you are missing is some members here continually post something negative towards me. Be it a subtle jab, an insult, some gaslighting, whatever. What I have found is those that can't play guitar, harass. I am pointing that out. I have not attacked them, I am only rebutting the truth. They are on a guitar forum, hassling, insulting and gaslighting like little schoolyard bullies, and they can't play guitar!!! hahaha. They are laughable.

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Tues Feb 24 2015 he scored a goal in Packenham Ontario.
You went one step too far; now he has an insanity defence and/or you’ve given the jury a reason to like him and therefore acquit him on all charges because he scored a goal in the ass end of Ontario... lol

161 - 180 of 209 Posts