The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

181 - 200 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
13,697 Posts
you missed a few posts.
Nope. Never saw the OP post anything but his name. Mind you a phone number and e-mail address can be found on line. Plus an expired OKZ.CA ad. That and how he seems to be the only guitar player here.
A victim of your terrible hack guitar playing and total lack of music theory.
I take it you've heard sulpher play?
There was a post with multiple government ID plus a couple headshots, that got I think modded out. Address, DOB, I think DL #. A few posts above are in reply to what no longer exists, making for a trippy read.
You are probably right. I'm just waiting for the playa to wow us with a video of his fantastic playing. Probably have to wait for a long, long time.

·
Premium Member
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #182
Nope. Never saw the OP post anything but his name. Mind you a phone number and e-mail address can be found on line. Plus an expired OKZ.CA ad. That and how he seems to be the only guitar player here.

I take it you've heard sulpher play?

You are probably right. I'm just waiting for the playa to wow us with a video of his fantastic playing. Probably have to wait for a long, long time.
If you missed the party don't show up late and make assumptions. I am working on an original album now with some great players and a powerhouse singer. I will post links when songs are ready for public release.

·
Registered
13,697 Posts
If you missed the party don't show up late and make assumptions. I am working on an original album now with some great players and a powerhouse singer. I will post links when songs are ready for public release.
Can't help it if the powers that be pull your posts. They don't pull anyone elses the bullies. As far as posting something from your 'original album', I take that to mean you have no videos or anything yet, not even a teaser of you playing. Figures.

·
Premium Member
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #184
Can't help it if the powers that be pull your posts. They don't pull anyone elses the bullies. As far as posting something from your 'original album', I take that to mean you have no videos or anything yet, not even a teaser of you playing. Figures.
I'm really doing it though. You are trying to discredit me and you also are not very good. Again my theory is proven.

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
He thinks insulting people's skill is a real insult. It's really weird.
Ot just scratches the surface of weird with this guy. Personally, I don’t really care about anyone else’s ability. Nor do I care how I measure up to anyone else as long as we’re both good enough to play coherently together.

What’s really weird is all the nonsense he spouts and somehow he doesn’t think he comes off like an incredible boob.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
What you are missing is some members here continually post something negative towards me. Be it a subtle jab, an insult, some gaslighting, whatever. What I have found is those that can't play guitar, harass. I am pointing that out. I have not attacked them, I am only rebutting the truth. They are on a guitar forum, hassling, insulting and gaslighting like little schoolyard bullies, and they can't play guitar!!! hahaha. They are laughable.
You had me until you stooped to insulting people's guitar playing. It's incredibly childish. Rise above.

·
Premium Member
12,024 Posts
Me neither. We need to get to the bottom of this.

This forum needs a guitar wars competition thread . Call it the “put your fingers where your mouth is??!? Guitars wars faceoff” Then Player 99 can face off with all his abusers and settle this dust once and for all, winner takes all. We will crown a GC fast finger champions, losers have the Prime Minister as their avatar for a year!

Let’s get ready to ruuuuummmmbbble!
Please clearly state the criteria for the competition:

• is it only how many notes / second you can play? That's so '18 years old', guitar playing is alot more than how many meaningless 128th notes you can play. Sometimes, the rests between the notes are important, too.
  • how do you 'judge' taste or style or ability to play with others and make things sound better? Are they meaningless to a guitar wars competition? And if there is judging, will the Russians cheat?

Once the criteria is clearly stated (and isn't one that would proves Yngwie is the best guitar player ever LOL LOL LOL), let us know, K?

·
Registered
13,697 Posts
I'm really doing it though. You are trying to discredit me and you also are not very good. Again my theory is proven.
What, that I can't play guitar? I can't and I've stated that fact so what's the big deal. I see now that you've changed your tune and it's now a theory instead of the stated fact that it was. Loosing confidence in yourself? As far as discrediting you goes, you seem to be doing that quite well yourself.

·
Registered
13,697 Posts
Me neither. We need to get to the bottom of this.

Please clearly state the criteria for the competition:

• is it only how many notes / second you can play? That's so '18 years old', guitar playing is alot more than how many meaningless 128th notes you can play. Sometimes, the rests between the notes are important, too.
  • how do you 'judge' taste or style or ability to play with others and make things sound better? Are they meaningless to a guitar wars competition? And if there is judging, will the Russians cheat?
Once the criteria is clearly stated (and isn't one that would proves Yngwie is the best guitar player ever LOL LOL LOL), let us know, K?
Grab a guitar by the neck and beat your opponent around the head and shoulders. A modification of this.

extra points if you set it on fire like Hendrix.

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
i don’t understand this thread at all but it’s funny as hell and if someone ever asked me what’s it’s like over it GC forum, this is the thread I’d suggest to start with.

That and political forum. GC - chill w your gramps and his friends...... oh it’s ok, really, they are from a different time.
Go find a place that enhances your sophisticated world view. There must be so many, I don`t understand why your still here.

Oh...I remember you. You`re the guy who was going to get back to me on the positive agenda and target goals of ANTIFA...How`s that coming along?

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Go find a place that enhances your sophisticated world view. There must be so many, I don`t understand why your still here.

Oh...I remember you. You`re the guy who was going to get back to me on the positive agenda and target goals of ANTIFA...How`s that coming along?
It great thanks for asking. Im sure you can read and it doesn't matter to you what I say. Have a great weekend being almighty on internet forums haha.

·
Premium Member
16,982 Posts
You`re the guy who was going to get back to me on the positive agenda and target goals of ANTIFA...How`s that coming along?
Gotta say "antifascist" not "antifa" - say the whole word, not the short form.

181 - 200 of 209 Posts