The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.garageband.com/artist/johnahamilton

list links to your site on garageband.com

tell wether the program worked or if you needed a better program or list faults or good components of the program

i downloaded audacity and seems like crap compared to garageband

i know this isnt as good as a studio or protools but i have had fun logging in a few hours of recordings

the tone seems optimum to my ears

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
one time i peed in the bed- exwife was really angry- but i think she didnt research enough about what is and what should never be- ya know?
relying on stuff is not smart.

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
you gotta click on the green arrows at the end of the song titles or yu hear nothing- i keep getting buffering trubbles- but sounds good- i notice theres no chicks screaming my name in any of your tunes- so yu get a 8 out out of 10.
nice lead playing.
i like it- thanks

·
Registered
190 Posts
Its funny but I like working with Garageband - I've used protools and cubase, but when I'm doing edits, garageband just makes it the easiest. And when putting in loops as needed, its great. So, yeah, its what I'm using. I would like a few feature that I think should be there, but take the good with the bad.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I use it for demoing some stuff, I like the fact that I can put a band together pretty fast, then you don't loose the ispiration. Its ok for fast stuff, if I need more I use Digital Permormer.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
no problemo :)

I really like it for jamming to and understanding the relationship in my soloing to chord tones ,etc lots of fun too

1 - 8 of 8 Posts