The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a wiring kit on June 1st, and still haven't received it. I emailed the guy, but he says it's on its way.

·
Premium Member
4,238 Posts
I bought a kit a couple of year ago when they where THE snitz. Took a while to get it to me since they are using the slowest and cheapest shipping option.

·
Administrator
16,704 Posts
It's been a while but they were always first rate. Roy, if he still runs it, was excellent to deal with.

Reactions: Adcandour

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
I bought a pre-wired, loaded guard off them a loooooong time ago. It was pricey, but very well put-together and sounded great. I can't recall what shipping was like, but it was also long enough ago that I wouldn't have thought twice about something taking a month to cross the border. Customs can be a huge PITA sometimes.

·
Premium Member
8,938 Posts
Yeah, they've been around a zillion years. Haven't heard anything about potential problems prior to this. Have ordered, but it was long ago and I forget how long I had to wait.

·
Premium Member
8,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lets me guess... because they charged you 50$ to do 8 solder joints?
I'm pretty sure you'd know that going in, so that's a silly question. Unless of course you meant it as a dig...in which case, you should probably take cover :p

·
Premium Member
8,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Overpriced pre-wired kits... where my dislike button at?
You're name is business...you gotta know time is money. I literally have 2 calls unanswered on my phone, because I'm feeling lazy and it's a weekend. If I gotta work, I'm not picking up a soldering gun...I'm picking up my phone.

Here's another reason why I'm getting a kit:

My pre-wired kit is going to save me $$$ when Capsule Music assembles it into a Capsule Custom. Having Capsule build it is a no-brainer, if you want all your money back out of your partscaster (you just have to sell it at their store where they can't keep them on the shelves). They had 4 about a month ago and they all sold. They're still on the website, if you want to check them out.

How do they do it? Their guitars consistently outplay all their stock - strats from the 60s, 70s, 80s etc....every time. It's absolutely nuts, and we always have a good chuckle about it while I'm there.

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
You're name is business...you gotta know time is money.
You seem to be spending a whole lot of time inquiring about the whereabouts of your order
You could be spending that time inhaling the fine fragrance of soldering fumes

Anyway, you're a habitual time waster so...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts