The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the front page of our local Zeller's flyer they were advertising a one-timer (exclusive to Zeller's-only 5000 made) on a Paul Stanley-designed and autographed electric for $299. I went to have a look after work, not that I need another guitar or even want one of these, but it was a pretty interesting looking guitar in the flyer, and curiosity got the best of me. The thing is, they didn't get any in-they were just ordering by rain-checks, so I didn't get to see one anyway. Anybody else interested enough to take a look today?
-Mikey

·
Premium Member
13,060 Posts
I think there has already been two threads on this. But hey, if some parent buys their guitar this axe and only one keeps playing,... hey, it was worth it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
i seen it in the flyer today says only 2,so im guessing 2 per store
kinda wish i had 299.99,i would have bought one

·
Registered
9 Posts
There were actually a pair of them in Home Outfitters when I was through there today. Must be something they've got through their entire line of companies.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I just happened to be in Zellers on Saturday but no guitars in sight so I guess they sold out. One of the girls that works there all made up in Paul Stanley makeup.

·
Premium Member
2,968 Posts
No one is going to pay even close to that much for one of those.............

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
I can't really see these as being anything special, not really a collector's item as 5000 is a lot of guitars floating around out there.

·
Banned
5,368 Posts
man..these things are hugly as hell. iT's just another marketing project from Kiss, you just need to watch Gene Simmons's show to see those guys are more into money then music..ahaha. well, the show is actually cool.

Is kiss still performing?..in 2 season only one performance at the VH1 thing. he should invite the band on an episode to see Eric and Paul as they are in a day to day thing..:)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Yes.... I've seen this in the Zellers flyer this week-end. Lyon by washburn... Don't know if they are going to sell a lot of them ? It is just an marketting think for christmas I suppose.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts