The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, i sold of all my amps (just one really) and all I have left is a tech 21 TM10.
So I am looking at options. Apart from Mesa F-50 or F-30 I see Rivera makes some good 2 channels amps with almost same features as Mesa.
Traynor is another option, but i will pass as the one I had had problems now and then and the distortion channel wasnt enough for me, clean was great though.

Rivera website says Mikes Music in thorold is a dealer but Mike says no more.

Ther is a dealer in Michigan who sells on ebay, but I really would like to try it first.

I want great clean and great distortion channel.

??

·
Registered
874 Posts
If you ever travel to kingston theres a shop here that carries Rivieras..the web address is www.coolguitars.ca

Tarl

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
david henman said:
...the arts music store on eagle street in newmarket has an excellent selection of rivera amps. nice folks, too.
Cool, This is within driving distance for me.

Strange that these guys (This and one in Kingston) not mentioned by Rivera....does he want to sell or what?

·
Registered
5,740 Posts
Jaggery said:
Cool, This is within driving distance for me.
Strange that these guys (This and one in Kingston) not mentioned by Rivera....does he want to sell or what?

...i think the arts just started selling them, and they may not have updated the dealer listings on the site.

i'm going to drop by on monday and give the pubster a test drive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts