The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

Any other active guitar forums out there

1K views 22 replies 12 participants last post by  Wardo 
#1 ·
Is there any other beside the Gretsch , strat and tele forums .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#7 ·
Further to my post above, here is the URL to the forum I mentioned (and yes, I received permission from the admin before posting it here):

Home | GuitarTalk

It is a small group, but is full of good people. We'd like to increase traffic so anyone here who wants to join up over there is welcome to do so. GC member JDTO is a member there, and has been for quite a while.

#9 ·
Further to my post above, here is the URL to the forum I mentioned (and yes, I received permission from the admin before posting it here):

Home | GuitarTalk

It is a small group, but is full of good people. We'd like to increase traffic so anyone here who wants to join up over there is welcome to do so. GC member JDTO is a member there, and has been for quite a while.
I joins but under Jared

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#12 ·

Home | GuitarTalk

Looks interesting but i don't see an emporium :)

Reactions: greco
#15 ·
acousticguitarforum.com is one I post to once in a while.

mandolincafe.com is great if you're into mandolin.
For acoustic information the AGF is about the best you'll find. Members are people from all over the world. I've even met Mooh there once or twice.

Reactions: Mooh
#16 ·
True, that.

Years ago, I think before the AGF, there was a forum operated under the auspices of Acoustic Guitar Magazine. It was large for its time but small by today's standards, yet some rather big names chimed in on occasion. I helped edit a method book and a Christmas tune book there. As far as I can tell it's no longer available online, which is regrettable because I used it to hold some cool information.

#19 ·
Another recommendation for the AGF. I was actually given a guitar there by a member. Great bunch.
The Telecaster forum TDPRI is very good as well.
TGP is fun to re-join and get kicked out of again and again.
You make me laugh.:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.