The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy's picture on the ad for the guitar lessons is kreeping me out. Cant we sell and ad to Victoria's secret or something like that? ...

·
Registered
485 Posts
What guy are you talking about? I'd be much more likely to pick a guy over a Victoria's secret ad, but that's me and my type are in the minority here :tongue:

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Are you talking about the creepy grinning guy in the perfect pitch ads? I would take a victoria secret over that any day.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ripper said:
Are you talking about the creepy grinning guy in the perfect pitch ads? I would take a victoria secret over that any day.
Haha I think know what you're talking about..the guy with the red strat in that "totally radicool" pose.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Ripper said:
He actually swallowed a harmonica. In the acoustic PP ad, check out his left hand....it's not playing anything recognizable.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those are all good examples, but its the guy in the ad that appears in the top and the bottom of the page, for Smart Guy Reviews. Its just that its right there in your face when your trying to read. Reminds me of a guy that I used to work for who had to have his nose against yours when he spoke to you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts